Racoon River Rules
WEEKLY AND MONTHLY RENT MUST BE PAID BY DUE DATE, OTHERWISE
YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE DAILY RATE. SPEED LIMIT IS 05 MILES PER HOUR
(ONLY ONE (1) RV OR(1) POPUP, OR (1) TENT PER SITE.)
NORMAL CHECK OUT TIME IS 11:00AM
CHILDREN 15 AND YOUNGER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES AND PLACES IN THE PARK.
- If you wish to stay another day please notify the office by 10:00AM. If you are not checked out by 11:00AM You will be charged ½ of the daily rate. You MUST display your car pass at all times.
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WHEREABOUTS, SAFETY AND CONDUCT OF THEIR CHILDREN
AT ALL TIMES. (NO UNATTENDED CHILDREN UNDER AGE 15 ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISES)
- Pets are allowed in the campground. Pets must be on a leash at all times and kept quiet and placed inside your trailer if you Are no with them. Pets are not allowed in the store, pool areas, playground, bathhouses, tenting or pop-ups. You are Responsible to always clean up after your pet – Always keep your site clean of any pet waste.
- NO FIREARMS, BB GUNS, PELLET GUNS, SLING SHOTS, DART GUNS, BOW&ARROWS, SPEAR GUNS OR HUNTING ALLOWED IN THE PARK. NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
- Please do not chase or harass any of the wildlife. Fish cleaning is strictly prohibited in the park.
- Do not move picnic tables or benches without authorization from the office.
- SWIMMING POOL RULES ARE POSTED AT THE SWIMMING POOLS. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. CHILDREN MUST HAVE PARENTAL SUPERVISION IF THEY ARE 15 AND YOUNGER.NO BABY DIAPERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE POOLS. LITTLE SWIMMERS OR OTHER APPROPRIATED SWIM WEAR MUST BE WORN. ONLY PROPER SWIMMING ATTIRE IS PERMITTED.
- Only 2 automobiles per site. Please do not park on empty sites. We may need to use them. We reserve the right to tow a Vehicle at the owners' expense or charge the daily rate for the site that is blocked. No parking in the streets they must remain open for vehicle traffic. There is additional parking behind the office. Car tags must be displayed at all times to avoid towing.
- NO UNLICENSED DRIVERS of any vehicles- electric or gas golf carts, cars, motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, mini bikes, dirt bikes, go carts, etc. ALL TERRAIN (ATV) VEHICLES STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- NO CLOTHESLINES allowed at anytime in the park. STATE OF FLORIDA LAW.
- Quiet hours are 11:00PM to 8:00AM. Please observe these hours, We reserve the right to evict anyone that does not comply with this rule.
- AT ALL TIMES YOUR TRAILER MUST BE ROAD READY. Tires must be kept up. If there is an emergency situation, or, any situation deemed necessary by management you must be able to move your trailer in an hours time. All personal property must be able to be removed also.
- NO AIR CONDITIONING OR HEATING UNITS ALLOWED IN TENTS! IF CAUGHT YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE 50 AMP DAILY RATE FOR THAT DAY AND UNIT WILL BE CONFISCATED UNTIL YOUR DEPARTURE OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATLEY / MANAGEMENT’S DECISION!
- NO SMOKING IN ANY INDOOR CAMPGROUND AREA. OUTDOOR SMOKING ONLY.
- NO OUTDOOR ELECTRICAL UNITS, IE: REFRIDGERATORS, FREEZERS, COOLERS, AIR OR HEAT UNITS.
- MANAGEMENT REQUIRES ALL RV’S CAPABLE OF RUNNING 50 AMP SERVICE BE PLACED ON A 50 AMP SITE.
- NO UNINSURED WORKERS ON PREMISES (WASHING TRAILERS, REPAIRS, ETC..)
- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MAY RENT A CAMPSITE (FLORIDA LAW – 17 AND UNDER CHILDREN)
- IF YOUR RV HAS AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM AND A CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN IS CALLED YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE ELECTRICAIN’S SERVICE CALL AND ANY DAMAGE TO THE PARK.
- ALL VECHICLES IN PARK, RV’S, AUTOMOBILES, MOTORCYLES, SCOOTERS, ETC. MUST BE TAGGED AND INSURED WITH PERSPECTIVE TO YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE REQUIREMENTS.
- ANY FORM OF INDECENT EXPOSURE IS MEANS FOR IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND!
- VANDALISM IS A CRIME AND YOU MAY BE PROSECUTED IF YOU COMMIT VANDALISM ON THE PREMISES.
We make every effort to keep the park a safe and fun environment, however, all persons entering campground do so at their own risk. All vehicles and RV’s entering the park must be insured. Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. Any guest destroying or damaging park property will be expected to make due restitution. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person who has evidenced a disregard for the rules and reserves the right of dismissal from the campground for any violation of the rules.
RULE COMPLIACE This is an RV Park. In registering a camper agrees to read and comply with these rules and regulations. Should violations occur management reserves the right to evict without notice. If paying on a weekly or monthly basis you will either be reverted to the weekly or daily rate or will be given no refund / at the discretion of the manager.
and hurricanes ** you will vacate the park if there is a mandatory
evacuation or if management deems it unsafe for you to stay** Rule
compliance this is an rv park. In registering a camper agrees to read
and comply with these rules and regulations. Should violations occur
management reserves the right to evict without notice. If paying on a
weekly or monthly basis you will either be reverted to the weekly or
daily rate or will be given no refund / at the discretion of the
manager. No refunds